I have also found through trial and error that I prefer the actual book rather than the kindle version. That makes for a very, very full bookshelf!
Here are 10 of my favorites and a one sentence takeaway. (It was hard to only pick 10 and to keep it to only one sentence!)
- Visioneering by Andy Stanley – “Without a vision, the people will perish.”
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson – It’s easy to do and its easy not to do, so just do it!
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis – Work hard and be YOU!
- 100 Days to Brave by Annie Downes – Speaking kindly to yourself will make you brave.
- 7 Levels of Communication by Michael Maher – Be the person that connects people to each other.
- Go for No by Richard Fenton – Let the customer end the sale.
- Chase the Lion by Mark Batterson – “Let us not become weary of doing good, for in the proper time a harvest will be reaped if we do not give up.
- Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson – God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- Addicted to Busy- Do not get in this race of seeing who can be the busiest.
- Chop Wood, Carry Water by Joshua Medcalf- Fall in love with the process of becoming great.
Grateful for you,