I know it is difficult to juggle homeschooling, a household and your MK biz. And maybe you are even juggling a job on top of everything.
What if I told you that the key to your sanity and success is your FB Customer group? I have been preaching this for awhile and now I know for sure that daily, consistent effort on FB is what stands between you and a profitable business.
I treat FB as if it were a client appointment in my datebook because that is how important and profitable it can be.
Here are my 5 Tips to run a Profitable FB Business:
1. Use your Profile (personal page) to let people know who you are. People want to do business with people they like, know and trust. Be social on social media. Your profile is a great way to build an audience.
2. Engage with others on Social Media. Comment on posts, start conversations with others and join groups that you have commonalities with.
3. Don't sell on your Profile. Educate, socialize, engage and build curiosoity about what you do.
4. Build a customer group where you are posting and/or going LIve daily. Yes, I said DAILY! Educate, inpsire and add value to your audience in your group.
5. Your customer group should NOT just be about sales. Sales will come when you educate and add value. People want to buy they just don't want to be sold to!
This past week, I did a 6 minute video on the new Summer products that are coming out. That Live produced sales of almost $1,000. My customer group is my primary source of sales. Honestly, it is how I run my business. My intention is NEVER to sell, it is only to add value to my audience.
Facts tell but stories sell. Let your audience know what products you like and you are using and why you use and like those products. It is really that simple!
I know Live can be VERY scary but it is THE BEST WAY to share tips and tutorials. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Your audience wants to see YOU...... the imperfect, authentic YOU!
Comment below with one thing that you will be incorporating!