1. I am a serious introvert! I genuinely LOVE people but they seriously wear me out so I need space after having a big "people' day.
2. I am a political junkie! I follow politics. I know, I know...... totally nerdy and boring! If you came over to my house you might find me watching the news instead of a TV show.
3. I was the starting point guard for a District Championship basketball team. Yes, little me is a pretty good athlete - lol.
4. I married my high school sweetheart. We met when we were 14 and 15 years old.
5. I am the second youngest of 6 kids with only 1 brother in the bunch.
6. I went to school to be an X-Ray Technologist. I did that job for a short 2 years before I got into marketing.
7. Tell me I can't do something, and I will prove to you that I can. I think I get that from being so short. I feel like I was always underestimated, especially as an athlete.
8. I consider my 2 kids miracles as I struggled with infertility..... I lost 3 in a span of 15 months before I had my son.
9. My kids only have 1 living grandparent - my mom. We lost Mike's dad about 1 month before we got married. We lost my dad about 8 years later and Mike's mom almost 4 years ago. They all were very influential in my life.
10. I love Pinot Grigio. There is nothing better than sitting outside on a summer day sipping on a glass of pinot grigio!
So there you have it......I would love to hear which of my 10 things surprised you the most!